Oliver Parks offers the right individual the chance to experience a fast-paced industry and service some of the most interesting and well-established global brands. In return for your commitment, we offer you all the support you need to thrive in this and future roles within Oliver Parks.
We have a reputation for quality and honesty and we look for these traits in the individuals that we hire.
Oliver Parks offers very competitive compensation packages and an exciting, dynamic, team environment that encourages professional development.
We actively support our consultants in their own career progression, and we offer opportunities for promotion to Management and Partnership level.
Why work for us?
- Professional, inclusive, exciting team dynamic
- Meritocratic approach to career progression
- Supportive management structure based around meaningful analysis rather than strict KPI’s
- Industry-leading commission structure designed to reward genuine success
- Flexible working environment
- 28 days of holiday
- Monthly team celebration (for hitting targets)
- Extended lunch breaks for gym enthusiasts
and much more…
If you are a graduate, have a positive and hardworking attitude we would be delighted to learn more about you.
Language skills not required but advantageous.
Analysts play an integral role in the candidate search process, building relationships and identifying talent. Analysts also work with client companies ensuring requirements are comprehensively understood. Analysts should possess the following:
Strong written and oral communication skills
Ability to work effectively under pressure in a target-driven environment
Strong research and organisational skills
Additional language skills (desired)